Monday 26 August 2013

Liebster Award!

I've been nominated for the Liebster award by HelloEmski, which is so exciting as I've never been nominated for anything like this before!

If you aren't familiar with the Liebster award, here are the rules!

Rules:
  1) You link back to the person who nominated you
  2) You answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the person who nominated you
  3) You pick 11 bloggers with under 200 followers to nominate
  4) You ask 11 questions for your nominees to answer
  5) You go to each nominated person's blog and let them know you've done the post

Questions

1) What made you start blogging?I work in an all-male environment and really felt like I needed a place where I could talk about girly things like pretty dresses and amazing shoes! 

2) You can only eat one food for the rest of your life, which food is it? It would have to be some kind of cake. Maybe Carrot Cake, so it's healthy! 

3) Favourite place to shop for fashion/beauty things? For beauty items I'd have to say Boots, just because they stock nearly everything you could want with the added bonus of Advantage Card Points. For Fashion, I think New Look always provides an affordable way to keep up with trends! 

4) What post would you like to do that you haven't already done? I haven't done any outfit posts or really posts with photos of myself in - I'm a bit nervous about it but really feel like I should take the leap as nearly all other bloggers do! 

5) A random fact about yourself is? I'm scared of Butterflies.

6) Favourite item of clothes? Cardigans are really underrated! 

7) What can't you live without? Tea.

8) Somewhere you want to visit? New York!

9) Favourite tv show? I'll admit to being a massive Dr Who geek...!

10) One thing you want to try doing but haven't yet? (Like horse riding ect) I always fancied snowboarding as a lot of my family have done it but I'd end up killing myself! 

11) The ultimate question, dogs or cats? Cats, no question! 


My Questions

1) What made you start blogging? (I know I've stolen this question from above, but it's a god one!) 

2) Who is your favourite blogger? 

3) What are you most looking forward to about Autumn?

4) What will you most miss about Summer? 

5) What is your favourite film?

6) What is your favourite book? 

7) What is the best holiday you've ever been on?

8) Where would you most like to visit? 

9) Favourite high street clothing store?

10) Favourite make-up brand?

11) What would you most like to achieve in life?


The blogs I'd like to nominate are: 


Hope you all enjoy doing it as much as I did!




1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the nomination! Here is my post :) xxx

    http://tuesdaysgirlblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/i-got-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete