Sunday 6 October 2013

Design your own bags!

Over the summer I fell in love completely with the sweet pastel coloured mini satchel bags from Brit-Stitch.

This love hasn't abated with the change of weather, but this season its the bright jewel coloured leathers that have really caught my eye.

Recently though, Brit-Stitch have started offering a service to make these gorgeous little bags even more exciting, a design-you-own service!

There are two sizes of bag to choose from, the half-pint (the mini one that has stolen my heart), and the milkman (also very handsome but not quite as cute!). You then get to choose three colours to cover the sides, straps, buckles and body of the bag.

Here's my ideal bag for the autumn!



Isn't she beautiful? My ideal little bag would set me back £80, which for a customised and beautifully made bag seems like a very fair price. Unfortunately not something I can treat myself to just yet, but it's not too long 'til Christmas now and this is going firmly on my list!

Do you like the idea of choosing the colours for your own bag? What would you have gone for?

You can follow Brit-stitch on twitter here and like then on facebook here.

No comments:

Post a Comment