Thursday 20 September 2012

Boohoo £50 Blogger Challenge

To celebrate Boohoo.com getting into their list of top 10 money saving websites, www.fashionvouchers.com have launched a blogger challenge: To create an outfit from Boohoo.com for less than £50. Four winners will even receive a £50 Boohoo voucher, so they can buy their outfit!

I do like a challenge and I'm used to working to a budget so thought I could definitely give it a go! This is my outfit:


I was browsing the Boohoo webpage looking for inspiration when I came across this dress and fell in love with it, so had to make it the base for my outfit. The long sleeves are a welcome addition now that summer is over and the I love the combination of eye catching prints and colours. 

Footwear next, and I think the worker boots make a great contrast with the girly dress as well as being immensely practical in less pleasant weather. 

For the same weather based reasons I knew that tights were a must, and the criss cross design on these is bold enough to make a statement without taking the attention away from the dress. 

Finally, the scoop neck on that dress is practically begging for a necklace to show off, and I think this pretty black cameo necklace will complete the outfit beautifully. 

So how much did I spend? 


Total = £48! 
So if I win, I'd still have £2 leftover to play with! 

If you want the chance to enter, you have until the 30th September, and all conditions, rules and other necessary information can be found here
Good Luck! 




No comments:

Post a Comment