Monday 10 September 2012

UNIQLO x Orla Kiely

Has everyone seen the results of the UNIQLO/Orla Kiely Collaboration? The combination of simple items in bold repeat patterns is a winner, and the colour scheme on display is perfect for the oncoming autumn/winter period.

If I had to pick a favourite item, it would be the adorable dress:

These are available in a variety of prints, and the price tag, a mere £19.90, means these don't even have to be that much of a 'fantasy'. I love the peter pan collars with the matching cuffs, perfectly contrasting the print and colour of the dress - so simple but so effective. Gorgeous. 


Also available are a range of long sleeve t-shirts, perfect for layering as the weather gets colder. 

The blouses are gorgeous too, a close second to the dress as my favourite item, but unfortunately at the minute there doesn't appear to be as much choice of print. I'm sure there were more a couple of days ago when I so I'm assuming it's a stock issue and hopefully these will be back in soon. In the same boat appear to be the hoodies and stoles that would also both make valuable additions to any A/W wardrobe. 




No comments:

Post a Comment