Sunday 23 December 2012

A-Z of Fashion: H

If you've not already seen me struggling my way through this A-Z, I'm referring to the one issued by Glamour Magazine that you can find here. H, they tell us, is for Heels, and to achieve the seasons key footwear look "Wear heels that have a chunky or kooky heel. Pencil-thin stilettos are not in favour this season."



For me, when I think of 'shoes' and 'kooky', I think 'Irregular Choice', and LGJGthe heels on both these pairs are fantastic! I love how the printed heels on 'Krazy Karen' really alter what would otherwise be quite a simple (though still very pretty) pair of shoes, and how the heels on 'I'm Bossy' add to a wonderfully whimsical design.



Interesting heels are also available from the usual high street suspects, such as these from Topshop - the metallic pointed heel of the Plasma shoes (£95), and the highly decoraticve laser cut Lily Wing Courts by CJG (£130).



A couple of cheaper alternatives for the animal print lover, the Ruby Rocks snake trim heels (£40), available from Barratts, and the leopard print block heels from New Look (a bargain at £10!).


2 comments:

  1. HOW COOL ARE THESE SHOES!!lOVE THE 3RD PAIR!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous i love leopard print right now!!
    Wld love to c u drop by my blog and follow maybe :)
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete