Friday 28 December 2012

Daxon VIP Fashion Blogger Opportunity

Hello ladies (and gentlemen?)

I hope everyone's had a lovely Christmas! I've been enjoying some lovely down time, spending time with my lovely family and not being at work!
I'd planned staying off the blogging over the Christmas period but wanted to let you know about a great blogger opportunity with Daxon.
They are offering fashion bloggers to become part of their blogger network, and be rewarded with a £50 amazon voucher, just by letting other people know about it!


All the information about how to join can be found here, and for a little insight into what they have to offer, here are a couple of my favourite accessories from their site:

Let me know if you join the network too!



5 comments:

  1. This looks like an amazing opportunity, i love the yellow bag :)

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I joined the network too! It should be great fun! :D
    Thanks for adding me on twitter! Can't wait to hear more from you!
    Love
    Grace X
    http://blondiesstylefix.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girl thanks for your visit! followed u back on GFC and google plus..stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello ! cool blog! have come from the follow 4 follow community :) feel free 2 follow me back! :D

    www.writingrambling.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great opportunity! XOXO :)

    ReplyDelete