Tuesday 15 January 2013

Topshop: The Debutante Collection

I'm very behind on posting - I still haven't caught up on life post-Christmas, but I thought I'd squeeze in the time to highlight some of the lovely pieces I've been eyeing up in Topshop's Debutante Collection.

This is ladylike dressing, but not as you know it! We're advocating sharply cut co-ords and collars in fabrics fit for a princess. Think opulent organza, lace and jacquard covered in our vivid new floral prints and embrace a romantic '50s silhouette. But remember, it's the little things that count so, don't miss the detail and stock up on catseye sunglasses, dainty brogues and a cute doctor's bag.

Here a a couple of my fantasy Debutante outfits for when the weather warms up:

Lace Collar Shell Top - £38 Hexagon Rimless Glasses - £14 Crochet Side Panel Shorts - £32 Ostrich Zip Around Holdall - £45 LATCH Cross Over Platforms - £58

Chinoiserie Flower Bomber Jacket - £45 Rectangle Stone Ring - £7.50 Floral Jacquard Origami Skirt - £40 JOLLIE Glitter Sole Heels £62

I must say, I'm loving the new collection, so feminine and romantic. What do you think? Have your eye on any of these?


3 comments:

  1. The bag and the shoes are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore everything in the first outfit, suits my taste perfectly! I think it's time I invest in a doctors bag too, I've put it off long enough!
    Jodie xx | Future Freaks Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfits! The florals are my favourites:-)

    ReplyDelete