Friday 7 June 2013

Fantasy Workout Outfit

My new found dedication to my fitness lifestyle has left me with not as much time to post as I'd like (definitely because I've been spending time at the gym, and nothing to do with hours wasted watching The Voice) and I've been struggling for inspiration for my next post... until it struck me - you really can't take exercising too seriously without a brand new work out outfit!

Here's what I would be wearing if I could!


Firstly, the Zaggora Capri pants - I've been obsessed with the idea of these for ages - the clever material helps you lose extra weight while you exercise and I've seen fantastic reviews of them. I also love the cool purple colour and the waistband for covering the  bits that aren't as tight as I'd like them to be (yet!).

The sports bra (very important!), trainers and vest are all by Nike and all available from JD Sports. I honestly don't have any particular brand loyalty for Nike, it just so happened that there's were the products that most drew my eye. I know no one will be seeing the bra, but it's in one of my favourite colours and the black vest to cover it looked loose and comfortable - great for working out! I adore the trainers, the colours against the black are so striking, I feel like I could run miles in these!

And of course, it's so much easier to get lost in the moment if you have some great working out music, for which you need some snazzy earphones! I love the look of the Bass Buds earphones - they have memory foam ear buds so I imagine must be really comfortable (I hate the hard ones!), MP3 controller that works with any smart phone so it's easy to skip tracks with out losing momentum, and come in a huge array of beautiful colours!

I know it doesn't really matter what you wear (as long as it's safe and comfortable!) but I'd feel very motivation in this outfit!

1 comment:

  1. I've just become a gym bunny to and I like to stay motivated by wearing cute gym clothes! Love the purples as well!

    Hope to see you blog your efforts, ive started blogging about mine in a ill series called 'giving up the Cookies' if you'd like to check them out!

    Well done :) xxx

    www.squidgymoments.ie

    ReplyDelete