Thursday 13 June 2013

Very Clearance Outfit Challenge

I feel like I haven't done one of these posts for ages and I do like a challenge, so when I spotted on twitter that Very Clearance were challenging bloggers to put together an outfit for less than £50 I wanted to make sure I had a go - a £50 outfit is my kind of price!

I know we are supposed to be in summer, but as I sat down to tackle this post, the sky is grey and the rain looks like it's on it's way if it's not here already - so I couldn't bring myself to put together a really summery outfit, so here's what I went for instead:


I loved the shoes so much that I definitely wanted to include them and thought they'd compliment the red skater dress beautifully, then added the tights and cardigan for added warmth! As well as the cooler summer days, I think this outfit could be warn throughout autumn and winter too, making it a fabulous all-year-rounder for an amazing price of less than £30!

Before this challenge I didn't even realise Very had an ebay clearance store so I'll definitely be keeping my eye on there for bargains in the future!

2 comments:

  1. Those lil shoes are ama\ing! Well done on getting an outfit for under £30! Not easily done these days! xx

    www.squidgymoments.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing... getting a whole outfit for £30! Love the colour of the dress :)
    LaraLouise 
    x

    ReplyDelete