Monday 11 November 2013

#BritishBloggerSelection week 2 - Q&A

If you saw my last post you'll have read all about #BritishBloggerSelection - a group of bloggers posting each week on a set topic. This week the post is a Q&A, with questions set by the organiser Ellie. So without further ado, here are my answers! 

Question One: Why do you like blogging?
 
There are very few people I know in the real world that are interested in fashion and other girly things that I can talk to. I work in a predominantly male environment and get bored of hearing football-talk so it's nice to have a little space where I can talk about the things that interest me! 
 
Question Two: How did you come up with your blog name?
 
I liked 'fantasy fashionista' because that's the only place I'm really fashionable - in my fantasies! A combination of finances, restrictive work dress codes and lack of confidence means most of my actual outfits are far from groundbreaking!
 
Question Three: Where from the UK do you come from?
 
The cold north! Yorkshire, to be more precise. 
 
Question Four: Favourite colour?
 
It changes all the time! At the minute I'm loving autumnal rusts and mustards, but give me a week and it could be something completely different! 
 
Question Five: Do you like Lana Del Ray?
 
I'll be entirely honest here and say that I don't really have a strong opinion one way or another - I don't know enough about her! 
 
Question Six: Hidden Talents That You Have?
 
I unfortunately don't have any particular skills or talents I'm afraid! I might have to work on something special for next time I am asked this! 

Question Seven: Celebrity Crush?
 
I have a soft spot for Chris Hemsworth - it's not the muscles, honest, it's the eyes and smile! 
 
Question Eight: Favourite Blog Of All Time?
 
It's such a tough one and I think I answer this differently every time I'm asked it but at the minute I'm really loving Becky Bedbug - not only is her blog beautiful to look at but Becky is adorable and hilarious! 

Question Nine: What made you want to join #BritishBloggerSelection?
 
I don't get to spend as much time networking and on twitter etc as I know a lot of other bloggers do so I thought this would be a really nice way of getting to know other bloggers in our own cosy little community! And to that end, if you are involved in #BritishBloggerSelection I'd love for you to leave your links in the comments so I can come say hello!

1 comment:

  1. I'm like you in that I don't get to spend as much time blogging and networking as much as I'd like but I think this will be a great way to find new blogs and get to know other bloggers :) xx

    ReplyDelete