Monday 11 November 2013

Latecomers Secret Santa?

I know there's a lot of Secret Santas and Christmas Swaps already organised for this year, but a lot of these seem to have closed already for applications, so as someone who can't think about Christmas until Bonfire Night is finished, I've missed out on signing up to any.
I know I can't be the only one who is disorganised, so if anyone else would like to take part in a big Christmas swap then I'm only too happy to arrange it!
If anyone is interested lease just leave me a comment, or drop me an email at fantasyfashionista1@gmail.com
I'll leave applications open until the 25th November, and send out match details on the 26th - If we call the last posting date 15th December that should leave plenty of time for shopping! I'm going to suggest a £10 budget, as it's enough to buy fun things without breaking the bank for most people, but if anyone has anything different in mind just say and I'll do my best to accommodate!
Hope to hear from you!
Kx

2 comments:

  1. I would love to get involved! So annoyed my disorganisation made me miss the other Secret Santas so this would be great!

    Jodie x @jodiekins01

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i would love to!! @callywags_ cally-wags.blogspot.com xxxx

    ReplyDelete