Wednesday 8 January 2014

Cosy feet!

This is just a quick post in celebration of my feet's new best friends!

 
These arrived just before Christmas as an extra present to myself!
 
It's my first time with a really snuggly pair of boot-style slippers like these as I tend to just wear really thick socks around the house when it's cold. My mum swears by this style but I always thought they might make my feet a bit too hot?
 
 
 
But though these certainly do provide warmth, I've never got uncomfortably over-hot in them. I love how cosy and snug they feel! There's no turning back now - I'm a bootie slipper girl!
 
These are from Clothing at Tesco for £10 but they have loads more with different designs, but you can pick up similar ones at loads of places!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, you have wonderful blog and great post, did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back! thank you.

    xoxo, J
    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete