Monday 30 December 2013

New Years Eve Party Dress Picks

First of all sorry that I've been a bit quiet recently, it was very busy on the run up to Christmas between family visiting and preparation, but I'm sure everyone was in the same boat and now things have quietened down a bit I'll try to be a bit more regular with my blogging!

But before things go completely back to normal, there's still New Years Eve to get through - for many the biggest party of the year so it's a night that needs a suitable party dress! Here are a couple of my favourites at the minute!


It's really one of the last nights where we get a real Christmassy party vibe before depressing winter settles in and two great ways to take advantage of that are with sparkles and colour!

I love the Motel Gabby Sequin Plunge Back Dress (£58) because nothing says 'party' like sequins! The long sleeves make it a warmer option for cold nights but the plunging back still helps show off some skin and give this a sexy edge!

The deep red of the ASOS Bardot Jacquard Tulip Dress (£65) gives this one a real festive edge too - a sexy santa ready to party!


Od course, New Years Eve parties come in all shapes and forms and I think that the Miss Selfridges Teal Flapper Dress (£170)  would be perfect for impressing at a more sophisticated evening's bash, whereas the very cute Topshop Strip Prom Dress (£80) would be perfect for an informal but still fancy do! 

Unfortunately I'm not planning a big night out for New Years Eve this year, so I would look highly overdressed in any of my picks!

What are you wearing for the last night of the year?

No comments:

Post a Comment